ENTRIES
PROFILE
LINKS
TAGBOARD
MISCELLANEOUS
CREDITS
Human(s) Viewing
Wednesday, May 16, 2007
B
I
O
S
T
R
Y
S
I
C
S
I
S
L
O
V
E
x
3
3
7:18 PM
Wednesday, May 16, 2007
B
I
O
S
T
R
Y
S
I
C
S
I
S
L
O
V
E
x
3
3
7:18 PM
PROFILE
Adela Lee
4th Nov
Fifteen
L1R5 9pts & Meridian is my target,
& nothing can stop me from archeiving this.
And that's all you need to know. :]
Links
Lovable class of 4/8 <3
-VIP- (:
Andy
Aslieen
Celestine
Cassandra
Charissa
Charmaine
Clarice
Darius
Dini
Eelin
Elaine
Felicia Lim
Felicia
Feng Lin
Flinda
Gelin
Hazel
Huiyi
Irena
Javin
Jenies
Jerrica
Jia Hui
Jolene
Joelyn Liau
Joelyn Tan
Joyce
Joey
Justina
Kai Lin
Kendra
Koonhin
Lao Zha Bor
Mary-Ann
May
Meiyin
Nadiah
Nisa
Rachel
Reine
Rimes
Samson
Sarah Ng
Sharon
Siding
Soh Fia
Terence
Vivien
Verrine
Wanxin
Whitey
Wilson
YuanYun
Yunling
YuTing
Yuxi
Tag Please :D
Musicccc!
August 2006
September 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
September 2009
<
THANKYEWS
Designed by
%pink
-blackღ
Blogskin basecode created by
ECLA
IR-X
.
Original layout idea attained from
aeroplanes
by
-ambulance
.
Navigational script courtesy of
HILARY
.