ENTRIES
PROFILE
LINKS
TAGBOARD
MISCELLANEOUS
CREDITS

Human(s) Viewing

Monday, July 16, 2007

99th post. yeah. Tmr 100th! now showing campus! (:
Hmm, today had little lessons o.o Ehh.. Mr Teo said smth today
that i didn't want to mention cause I'll vomit. Zzz. stupid LKKLTK.
After school went to TM straight to buy ticks for Harry Potter! (:
Bought ticks for 4pm show. & waited for Charissa & Ireneh.
Jasmine, Clarice, Jiahui, Wenxin, Grace, Sharon & Me went
to Mac to eat. HAHAHA! we laughed so LOUD THERE LA!!!
was like say one word laugh 10 times. ==! DIAO! Haha.
Grace, Wenxin & Sharon was like. What you all laughin at? HAA


Many ppl say that Harry Potter wasn't nice. But okay la. only that
wasn't as nice as the previous one =x But overall okay ah.
FUN!! I think we are the noisest in the cinema.. Or rather
I was. HAHA! Ehh. there was this guy behind us. Wth?
ppl laugh finish like 1 min ltr he started laughing. zzz.
SLOW! =x Okay. I'll stop being evil. ^^ The kissing scene
everyone was like "whoooooo" , Then I didn't know why I did
it.. But I said " WHOOOOO!!!!!!!" then everyone look here. HAHAHA!
Kk. Then we went to take bus home.


On the bus.. WE WENT CRAZY!! We were like. pass down from the right
saying Jiahui says " ......" then we passed on to Irena which was on the other
end. then we keep passing rubbish until one guy like want laugh cannot
laugh.. HAHAHAH! kk. I WANT WATCH CAMPUS LE LA. anw left 15 mins.. ==


Ability is what you're capable of doing.
Motivation determines what you do.
Attitude determines how well you do it.
- Lou Holtz

8:36 PM