ENTRIES
PROFILE
LINKS
TAGBOARD
MISCELLANEOUS
CREDITS

Human(s) Viewing

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Eh.. Waiting to use the bathroom =x
everyone's waiting? hahah! okay. so i'm the last la! ):
HAHA! Hmm. the reason why my blog's sooooo active
is because.. My comp no longer have maplestory,
audition, gunbound(so cute!!), o2jam or
even kongkong or panya. NOTHING!! sobs.
so I have to blog to spend my time lo. =x

hahahah. kk. just went to Aloha resort. o.o
was big la! 4 rooms! every room has 2 bed & a toilet!
I want stay there!! roar! Haha!!
& & &! before bbq starts, it was raining ==
sobbss!!!! haha. but we bbq indoor with
aluminuim tray lo.. haha. they clever leh. hahas.

quite fun i should say? look at the photos. posted
them so I could clear from my phone ==!


me & dongdong <3



DaYiPo's cake!! (: so cute right!! =DD



before the rain ==! EH! I did help okay!!
(Mummy & Felicia)



Okay! This is interesting. compare with the next photo!
Weijie Mo fang-ing her..



HAHA! Standard de.



HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HER!! (:
With Guan ting(left) & Guan Ze(right) o.o spelling correct =x
Guan ze's was so cute! =D


Okay! ALOT PPL CAME! This was only half, or less..
took It when everyone was singing happy birthday song.
& look at them. so funny =x I'm evil! My grandma
funniest la? Jiu Gong like jogging! =x

Hmm.. I drank alot of water. zzz! WeiJie drank 4
packets of green tea. ==! I drank 3.. hahah. & sorry
the photos today contains very little of me =x only 1 haha.
cause no one want take with me? haha. no la..
watch TV for like 1hr.. ==! I want bbq but those ppl
bbq-ing all I don't know de.. hahaha. ahahaha.
then nothing do ==! talk with weijie in the kitchen? o.o
then Xiao Yi Po open one can of tiger. I drank until she
no more. weijie was like. i want sample! then Xiao Yi Po
say: " Eat durian and drink beer will die ah!" HAHA
then stand in kitchen play with the opened cans..
Went to arcade after tt. no 50 cent coins.. then daddy give me the car
keys to take from car.. then me & weijie went.. so cool
like my car liddat. LOLS! hahahaha! then can't find the money.
but at last found la.. 4 50cent. then take all =x
We asked weiheng along too. & we went to the arcade.
& there was this BOY, in the arcade, that kept following us
to see the games we play. then he blocking me laa!! then
I say excuse me no reaction lo!! roar!!!!!! hahaha. then daddy call
say come back le. then last game I pekcek give him play!
but the arcade games were cheap! only 50cent each. the money changer spoil =x
only got 1 is $1 I think? hahaha. kk. CHARISSA! SEEEEEE! MY POST SO LONG! =DD
HAHAHAHA! finally one long post! okay. cause I'm typing rubbish! hahaha!! no la.
still not as long as charissa's essay!! =DD
LASTLY,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DA YI PO <3
Kk.. THE TOILET IS FINALLY AVAILABLE NOWWW!!! =DD
BYE BYE PPLS <33

10:00 PM