ENTRIES
PROFILE
LINKS
TAGBOARD
MISCELLANEOUS
CREDITS

Human(s) Viewing

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Haha. Hmm. today's lessons till 4.15.. yawns!
tmr's till 5.. sobbs. kill me! & friday's till 4++.
okay I know.. CG people are worse ==! But my CCA's
tiring! plus I have to get home from tamp. PLUS
weather conditions? ): CMI!! =x

Today, Mr Teo made a mistake again. He drew an
angle. It's lesser then 180 degrees. Then he told ue.
assuming this is 220 degrees.. calculate.... hahaha!
then he say. oh sorry. 120. ==! ehh. & He teach
the stupid thing that half the class didn't understand?
I don't understand too! & he told me to shut up! ROAR!

& I lost my pen today.. Zzz. Don't know where it flew to!
After sch.. Charissa & Wenxin & Me went to find
Ms Chan for smth. then this Sec 2 BOY (no names),
thought WE were saying about him. Just said something
bitching de. wtf. he so gay la. who the hell want to talk about him?
tsk tsk.. My grandmother cooked 3 fish one veg today ==! Nvms..


Learn as if you were going to live forever.
Live as if you were going to die tomorrow.

6:56 PM