Sunday, July 22, 2007
hahahah. GOOD MORNING PPL!! (:
HAHA! Ytd night went to blk 104 there got event. o.o
racial harmony.. hahaha. the event wasn't nice. very noisy.
but the ppl there hen fun! =D of all ages =x hahaha.
mummy bought glowing sticks for the kids to play.
I took some! =DD hahaha. I'm glowing LALA! =x
glowing sticks ><
bleahs
Made my mei's, di's & my glowing sticks! cool right?
& there was this children game.. to make a costume out of
some paper ==! ehh. mei's team need to make
malay.. I'm bored. so I went to play too. there was this
girl in her team that look like BKL's sister ah..
wtf. ma de BKL lo. every thing also want bao. EHEHEH!
somemore I oldest in the group. she so step one BIG!
okay she's big size.. then they go make the boy boy so xin ku..
zzz. they make the hat like chinese hat. zzz. then i changed.
after tt, the clothes they make themself. no eye see. ==!
then that fat ass go hit my chest. ard very pain le still hit.
wa. dam pain. zzz!! HAHA!
Any fact facing us is not as important as our attitude toward it,
for that determines our success or failure.
The way you thing about a fact may defeat you before
you ever do anything about it.
You are overcome by the fact because you think you are.. (:
11:34 AM
