Monday, July 30, 2007
Hmmm..... HAHA. At least not the lowest in class =D
That's the Lit test.. Normal to fail lit o.o hahas.
I'm sure I'll do much better in the re-test. which is
60 marks? not enough time lor... 40 marks 35mins.
shen jing bing... =x
Hahaha. Today was fun.. altough I have not really recovered
from the flu.. haha. but felt much better then ytd.
wanted to go home during recess but didn't =x
today's lessons was ... physics, comb hums, 2 hrs of maths.
zzz.. good thing mr teo was on MC! (: 2hrs free period. =D
amelia anne keep asking me some stupid things today
but my voice wasn't good. So I just nod, shake my head or
just didn't bother to reply her. argh. keep asking me to wake up.
If I can I WOULD!! But my brain's telling me to go sleep! Zzz..
& the runny nose made it al worse!! Hahas.
The class was high today.. During the second period of maths
we went to it rm to do some MLG stuff.. & people went to
the class blog to chat HHAA! go see! It's flooded! =x hahas.
Then the teacher called us to test our emails or something.
Jiaqi started some msg to the whole class then everyone
was like flooding? My inbox has more then 20 msgs I think..
zzz..
Went to central to eat ^^ & went home after that.. =DD
4:20 PM
