ENTRIES
PROFILE
LINKS
TAGBOARD
MISCELLANEOUS
CREDITS

Human(s) Viewing

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Now then i reach home ):
haven bath =x going to soon. hehes.
Ehh? I guess tmr will be even later ba? hahah.
Busy week ): lessons end at 3.15 today & we
stayed back to do the racial harmony costume.
HAHA! Its like to funnyy!!!!! okok. Photos!



Haha!!



LOL..


Eh.. I don't think I wanna post the photo JiaHui took alone.
Or more of the photos ltr she kill me ==! Kk continue,
& some 3/8 girls were in the inter-class game of frisbee!! (:
Frisbee is so cool la!! x333 =DD TMR's timetable is
EA-BIOSTRYSICS+eng. NOT FUN LO! 2hrs maths ==!
all science.. and english! ): haha. ok la. at least no SS & comb hum..
If not really die lo. Hehes.


We enjoy warmth because we have been cold. We appreciate light because we have been in darkness. By the same token, we can experience joy because we have known sadness.

6:33 PM