ENTRIES
PROFILE
LINKS
TAGBOARD
MISCELLANEOUS
CREDITS

Human(s) Viewing

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Today was interesting! (:
Had Bio lessons from 8-10, followed by chemistry from 10-11 ^^
Had lunch at KFC after tt & went home to bath
& went out again to Buy clothes =x We asked like 6 ppl along
but only 1/2 came. sobbs. haha. Hmm, look at those photos.



WENXIN WILL BE THE FIRST ^^



& also the second. HAHA! BIG ISN'T IT? alot of people were
looking when we took this la!! HAHA!



ME! (:



Let's compare the size!


LOOK AT THIS:

SEE GRENADE!




THROW!



BOOM!!



This fashion, I bought tt..


Me & Wenxin!




LOLS! hugging the model.

Okay. so, We went This fashion to buy clothes..
& we came by a stall selling belts, Wenxin wanna buy.
then she took one belt and ask maple. This belt isit too man?
I forgot her reply. Then Wenxin took another belt and ask,
what bout this. maple replied " super-man " LOL! she didn't mean
to say superman de. HAHAHA! Kk then we went into the shop
to buy clothes. I bought 2! ^^ In the fitting room, we all three took
the same design but diff colour to try. haha. then while changing,
all the 3 clothes teared ==! alittle ba. the cutting la.. ZZZZ! HAHAHA
Headed to bedok after that. & saw Joey & Jerome & blah blah... Haha.
Ehh, So long never seeee Joey le wor ^^ Haha. Went to Fairprice to play
again! zzzzz! why always play at bedok de fairprice de? look at the
photos above. I laughed until I have no voice la! HAHA
went to eat, then, the auntie, Wenxin say want gong bao tian ji,
she give gong bao ji ding == ZZZ! HAHAHA! kk. Don't feel like posting so long =x


HEY CHARISSA! Don't so stress! cheer up okay! (:
Love you laaaa!



7:28 PM