ENTRIES
PROFILE
LINKS
TAGBOARD
MISCELLANEOUS
CREDITS

Human(s) Viewing

Friday, July 13, 2007


=X



Wow. haha.



fierce =x



Ignore this ==


Ehh. today was fun! (: but I'm getting sick again ):
ehh, My shoulder joint already pain, I don't know why,
then today went for badminton.. zzz. wa. now type also
can feel a little of the pain =x and i'm a little sick,
like having a cold, ehh... maybe cause badminton then too tired o.o
but i didn't play much =x


Hmmmm, after badminton, went to cs & ws(shhh) with
Elaine, Javin, Jenies, Alvina ^^ haha! & Javin! Don't dee
siao Alvina le ==! one ke lian de.. Hahas. Who ask her
be younger then us =x then can bully. HAHA! ehhhh.
We bought bubble tea.. ALL OF US bought ice blended! (:
all different ice blend. HAHA! so colourful ^^ but never manage to
take a picture of all =x kk. My arm pain ==! & I wanna go eat dinner le
wakaka..


Don't fear failure so much that you refuse to try new things.
The saddest summary of a life contains three descriptions:
could have, might have, and should have.
- Louis E. Boone

6:19 PM