Sunday, August 05, 2007
Okay.
this post fast~ Slept at 3 am last night... wanted to study but i
didn't. Anyway, Went to Marina sq just now.. Ate alot
today lor!! hahah. Like Carl Jr was first and pizza hut &
the bla bla cafe la! Wa lao. after tt my father ask me want go eat
satay? zzz. qu si ba! Pizza hut wasn't nice! ): hahaha. Ehh. Fat le
how? & Jiawen jie & me was like. jiu jiu yi ci nvm de.. LOL!
bought clothes today too. I think I spend alot today =DD
Hmm. photos first?
Donuts!! Last night de..
It's nice. soft soft de o.o City Hall de. ting shuo
need pai dui a few hours de lo. But mummy's friend
bought for her. so nice hor.
Pizza hut. not nice I'm telling you. don't bother
trying..
& this is really nice laa! At this bla bla cafe. don't know
the name la! I saw Ms Grace Ng. haha. She walked here,
waved to my mom. & I turned. Thinking " She looks
familiar" Ya I know. But nvms. Those who know me
know that my reaction is slow de.. =DD I took about 10 secs
to react to the hi.
Very nice right!! We are the loudest in the cafe.
Felicia did a david copperfield move. now you
see it, now you don't. she spilled water on the floor.
Zzz.
Me & JiaWen Jie (:
Me & felicia.
Felicia, Me, Jiawen Jie. too bad geraldine wasn't here.
Yeah. I remember Those times when I was
in primary 1? LOL! Cool lor!!
random shot.
She look like she is zi lian-ing =DD
Us again.
HA!
Daddy was nice to help me carry me 3 top & my jeans (:
The clothes I bought~
Me Felicia & jiawen went crazy.. Lol. aiyo. Daddy was
hais, childish. bully Jiawen jie from young & jiawen jie
still the same. So blur & gong. I remember the brown & white
rice story lor! LOL! ask the person can seperate anot. aha.
Okok. Hehes. Deleted the lower half of my post. put it to today's then.
ah today is tmr. nvm. LOL.
9:47 PM
