ENTRIES
PROFILE
LINKS
TAGBOARD
MISCELLANEOUS
CREDITS

Human(s) Viewing

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Something happened today again. don't feel like elaborating.

When other ppl could say "Mummy I want you." argh nvm.

I feel tt I'm so extra in this freaking family. I don't understand.

I really don't!! Everything happens for a reason? I can't find the reason.

Perhaps I'm too greedy? I really don't know. don't feel like blogging le.

& she is nagging me for the music volume. & for this she asks me to

switch off the com. When my brother does smth bad & I say

smth abt it, I am the one again. Whatever la!

arghh, aiyoooo, I seriously don't know what to do.

I'm so freaking useless. this sucks lor.

WHY! WA LAO! THE FEELING IS FCKING NOT NICE!

KILL ME, TAKE AWAY MY FREAKING LIFE & EVERYTHING

WOULD FEEL MUCH BETTER! OH FUCK! why is it that

when other ppl are having problems, they always get comforted

yet theres not one single one to comfort me. Am I really this hated?

why??? I have really lots to say. But what's the point of saying.

typing to this stupid blog without anyone looking at it. Ya. You ppl hate me

need not worry, I hate myself too.



I'm feeling so stress.


5:16 PM