Wednesday, August 01, 2007
Went home early. Not entirely because I'm sick,
actually because I don't feel like being in school.. arghhh.
I'm tired la!! Haha~~
Anw you don't need to know the reason I'm gg home ;D
& YES I AM SICK. I'm not trying to skip lessons ==!
Ehh? Ytd ate cough medi before sleeping. & wasn't coughing
alot ytd night. But why.. After eating the medi I started coughing?
Hmmmm... Today coughed till my throat very pain ==!
All the medi fault! =DD
So, I took bus 17 home. & wanted to buy the luo han guo drink de.
argh. Grandma don't allow me to drink so much. But
It's nice mah!! haha. So I bought barley instead.. But also
no good cause got more flam? o.o But, I ARD NEVER DRINK
LUO HAN GUO! =D aiya who cares.

hehes. din go for 2 hrs of maths so.. GG STUDY MATHS LE (:
BYEEEE!
actually because I don't feel like being in school.. arghhh.
I'm tired la!! Haha~~
Anw you don't need to know the reason I'm gg home ;D
& YES I AM SICK. I'm not trying to skip lessons ==!
Ehh? Ytd ate cough medi before sleeping. & wasn't coughing
alot ytd night. But why.. After eating the medi I started coughing?
Hmmmm... Today coughed till my throat very pain ==!
All the medi fault! =DD
So, I took bus 17 home. & wanted to buy the luo han guo drink de.
argh. Grandma don't allow me to drink so much. But
It's nice mah!! haha. So I bought barley instead.. But also
no good cause got more flam? o.o But, I ARD NEVER DRINK
LUO HAN GUO! =D aiya who cares.
hehes. din go for 2 hrs of maths so.. GG STUDY MATHS LE (:
BYEEEE!
11:54 AM
