ENTRIES
PROFILE
LINKS
TAGBOARD
MISCELLANEOUS
CREDITS

Human(s) Viewing

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Haha. I don't know what am I doing? o.o
Today wen to sch for bio.. the test was okay?
hmm... but I know I answer some question
wrongly. Like erepsin I put typsin zzz. argh whatever.
then went to tm for breakfast/lunch. Erm. Actually don't
want go so far but nvm. just follow lo =x quite fun ba?
Erm then wait for my mom to go tm then go but clothes?
haha. Bought skirt (: but er. sorry can't upload picture. don't
know what's wrong with blogger. SO SAD. The last time
I wore skirt was like last year la? hahaha. & that's sinhar de =X
just because want go lan shop and can't wear uniform. lol.

Yesterday went back Pasir Ris Primary School. Haha.
Super miss tt place. took photo. but tmr ba? The blogger ):
went back cause sister want go play lantern o.o LOL.
then alot ppl lor. saw clarissa. haha. and WEI LAO SHI =DD
And she's still as skinny as ever. lol. Took pic with her. yeah
upload tmr.. erm. nothing do le laa~ I go study le..

Everything looks okay, I know it's not.
Stop B****ing around thank you.

3:01 PM