ENTRIES
PROFILE
LINKS
TAGBOARD
MISCELLANEOUS
CREDITS

Human(s) Viewing

Friday, September 21, 2007

I'm so bored. I ser the alarm yesterday
night at 4.30am.. I don't know for what too. zzz. then I
woke up at like 5am? then eat noodles.. ZZZ. hahaha.
then study Amaths lor. But my ans ALL wrong. even
indices. zzzzzzz. Lol. then I study until 7am I also don't know
then chiong to sch ==!! lol. Hmm....

Mockingbird around 40 pages to go. haha I so slow.. Read
till Tom Robinson die. then I don't know what the text saying
stupid chim english. zzz. next er tuesday? omg! I forgot! when ah? zzz.
I think wed? nono. tues? eh? gg find Ms Anne. diao. I don't know when
only rem minday 2.30 or 3.30 she free o.o! aiya. nvm. zzz.
gg with Yunling. hha. then joyce came up with all wierd languages.
sounds like tamil ba. lol. then we are all so ... haha. lame la she.
from last year till now, still the same. haha. grandma gg overseas today.
YI LU SHUN FENG (: going off to airport soon. haha. hmmmm..
then nothing type le =x

4:20 PM