ENTRIES
PROFILE
LINKS
TAGBOARD
MISCELLANEOUS
CREDITS

Human(s) Viewing

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

boo. I don't know what was I doing yesterday.
exams... I go chiong maple. zzzz.
That day worse. before A maths tt day.
finish study at 1am. then go play maple also.
got sleep also dowan. haha. Wo xiao le..
Anw, I lved ytd. finally got new things to wear (:
& then someone say want help me chiong WOR!
so nice? =X haha..

Right. I going study le now. just finish eating.
I think tonight really don't need sleep le..
Amaths. I'm giving up. I can't do. ):
So difficult lor!! Eh? mr teo still say easy.
oh ya mr teo say I pass Emaths. but who knows?
he forgets everything aha. Chem ppr1 also not bad?
is lucky ba. I don't know how to do de. anyhow only haha.
Okay. I going study bio and maths le. arghh. i feel so tired
suddenly ==! nvms! COFFEE!!

12:57 PM