ENTRIES
PROFILE
LINKS
TAGBOARD
MISCELLANEOUS
CREDITS

Human(s) Viewing

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Hello (:
Ahaha. I feel so bored after the exams.
There's nothing interesting enough
lol. hahaha! know you ppl would be thinking,
then continue to study. nah! =X I think I'll go read my
storybook later lols. But the storyline is cool (:
Summarise the story for you guys after I've read finish
the book okay! =D
Yesterday watched a stupid show on channel 5. yup, stupid.
from 10+ - 11pm I thought it was a movie? But its so short!
Hmmmmm.... And the ending is like so damn stupid.
I tell you I laughed. The woman stared at the damn cat and
that's how it ends. lame.

School was okay today, and!!!!! I said I'll do A-maths hw.
But ended up sleeping. haha. ops? nvm =x
Right, today there's physics hw. But I'm so hardoworking that
I've already done it in sch! LOL. okay lahh. But I slept after that. =x

2:47 PM