Wednesday, October 17, 2007
I so moodless now. Crap.
not because of my results. was not bad for me le.
I think. so far,
Eng - 47 for ppr. (I don't know why overall pass)
Chinese - 64.5, also mai gimme 0.5 marks. but overall b3 I think.. cause holistic.
Chem - 69 ^^V best so far. 2nd in class. finally after a year! (:
Bio - 71 ppr was easy. many distinction. I didn't do very well. And that
suggest an explanation? ah whatever. I don't care.
Physics - EH I FORGET. zzzz.... oh!! remember le. 66. arghhhh.
stupid paper so many mistakes! ppr 2 from 43 add till 46 ^^ but
is the marker fault. LOL. =X
E-maths - 75. just nice! my first A1 ^^ but It's after moderation..
Got 68 initially. hehe. AND. THE QN 4! The most difficult de.
only a few know how do. I don't know forget le.
moderation for that one ba? I left blank. But when I get back.
super not happy. I REALISE I CAN DO.
WTF WHY CAN'T I DO DURING EXAMS
THEN I GOT FREE MARKS RIGHT! QN 5 WORSE!
FOMULA SO BIG I NEVER SEE! THEN 2 QN BLANK!!!!!
A-maths - 43 with duno what decimals behind. for get. E8!!! wth.
ya but i know la. My A-maths was never good. 75% pass? AND I FAILED?
how can??? crap only. Nvm. I thought I could pass. because... MR TEO SAID
MY PPR 1 FAILED BY 1 MARK! AND I FAILED BY 5 MARKS! DIFFERENCE
ALOT LOR. AND THAT ZEYA! PPR 1 60/60! PPR 2 80/80! OMFG.
E-MATHS. AFTER MODERATION 105 marks! but still 100/100 lor.
LIT - 29/50! and I'm telling u she don't know how to mark! shumin also
say lor. wtf. she no study get 29. I study like duno what. I read all 31 chapters,
find notes online, read everything, memorise all Atticus's values.
shumin only read amelia anne's summary notes lor! and she read mocking bird
till chpt 7. WHY??? I feel so lousy. zzz. waiting for ss.. but i think i fail..
register 1-10 2 failures. 11-40 don't have at all. ==!
I know i fail ba. 25 marks i wrote one page of rubbish. diao.
just now in class super no mood. wth.
First is syab tell me lit marks. then I super not happy with amelia
anne. 29/50 know i work how hard anot? almost cry. then,
Bio.. can't argue marks. freaking angry. but started with that lit first.
or else i won't be. recess go buy noodles add chilli.
not spicy enough lor. then after recess during maths. wth.
tio attitude. ya whatever. for what. you fail big izit. I also fail right!
talk to who also attitude. then I shut up. A-maths fail, no feeling.
didn't affect my mood in anyway zzz. then went home le.
wrote on the crap ppr (reason for leaving sch early) not feeling well.
true right? =X
mapling seems much better. The reason I chionging now not because I like
or feel shiok like those stupid guys do. At least I can shut up and train.
don't need tio attitude by so many ppl. that's the best thing. =X
I tell mummy say, i pass eng, ask her buy hp for me LOL.
she say ok. cause tt day want to buy le..
but quarral so never buy. T.T W580i. nice leh. slide phone. hen slim (:
Labels: NO MOOD AH. now then realise got this label thing.
1:25 PM
