ENTRIES
PROFILE
LINKS
TAGBOARD
MISCELLANEOUS
CREDITS

Human(s) Viewing

Friday, October 05, 2007

I'm used to people ignoring me.
& I've learn that I should shut up.
I took things for granted in the past.
The consequences came late. & is obvious now.
I said sorry, but still, too late.. It'll take
time still. I know, I'll never be.
These didn't started because of her, It
started because of me. It was my fault, for
not being able to differentiate the good and bad.
It was my fault for looking things that way.
I should have known from then.
But realising it now is just too late.
Since last year .....

& perhaps that doesn't matter at all. Because I'm
gonna be who I am. (At least I still have the chance of
showing you that I'm not here because of the reason
you are thinking.)


Missing 2/2 'o6!
remember the times when we talked about maple
during lessons. talked about yuan lao shi being
a green snail or whatever. haha. horny mushroom.
"turn how many degrees?" haha!!
& ms shee's lesson!! video-ing her. =x
I'd rather spend her lesson doing that than
sneaking out and playing water.



Physics, Biology, A maths. next week. chiong tonight.
don't feel like sleeping.. =X waiting for maple patch too.
why so long de? 100 mb still, haven 1/4 or the patch.
maybe i should stop. haha. crap. only played once since
I downloaded it. It wants me to go study and not maple..


10:04 PM