Thursday, October 04, 2007

o2jam =DD play like so MANY times then can get results like tt.
chem was okay.. (: ppr 1 was more difficult than ppr 2 lor!
and ms kang still dare say ppr one is to help us de. zzz.
ppr add 10 mins more ((: so can finish =D
Should be ableto pass ba. But don't think can A le. haha.
really hen difficult.. (:
Tmr Emaths ppr2 and physics ppr1.
I think physics wil lbe okay ba. later finish all tys.
Emaths then die haha. ppr 1 my 9 marks already blank le.
ppr must jiayou. I don't wanna retain.
My english is a sure fail. summary 25marks I wrote like 1 mark de thing.
lol. 5 subjects okay! (:
Comb hums. 50-50 ba. i don't know? maybe pass? maybe not.
see how amelia anne mark. ss i know die le.. cause 25 marks
write like alittle less then 1 page.
hmm. Emaths. can pass. i think =X
Chemistry, I don't know! HAHA.
okay. so conclusion i don't know if i will retain. ZZZ.
2:31 PM
