Thursday, October 11, 2007
WA! DOWAN LET ME PUT PICTURES AGAIN!!
I want lor. alot to put. all previous ones. I very long
never organise my hp pictures le. all like so many years
ago I still no delete T.T haha. & I JUST READ JIE'S BLOG!
WHY PREVIOUS POST WE TYPE SAME SAME THINGS? ==!
okay. today very tired. haha. I never buy anything leh.
but i will bring mummy go next time she pay. f3.
So, I'm already half dead, falling asleep when I leave hse.
but was okay after reaching ws. So, met hy jie at tamp
then headed to bugis. almost overshot. hahaa! then
go eat, drink bubble tea. jie say pearls eat too much will got
breast cancer ==! so i never eat. hahah.
Then shopped at bugis street. bought nothing. zzz.
then Joey came.. walk walk. then go temple bai bai then
went to PC BUNK. played audition. omg?! my skills totally
sucked now. can't even er, do anything? haha!! die le la.
keep getting last T.T nvm. haha. then saw VIVI mummy.
I was like, jie you sure that vivi? i said quite loud. then
vivi's friend turn and look at me. haha. then after 1hr 7mins,
we paid at counter. then I went to say hi to vivi.
i tap on her shoulder then say
" hello you vivi? "
Vivi : ya. you are?
" lala"
Vivi: oh hello!
BYE!
zzzzzzz! LOL!! eh okay. we walked from PC BUNK at Douby ghaut to
far east. sweat alot ah. haha. then go there shop. shop = walk more.
leg very pain. haven really pain yet. haha. then see clothes. very nice
I will go there buy!!! comfirm! (: then until 8 I have to go home le.. Cause
9pm show =D haha. advertisment now =X then I walked back to
orchard mrt. zzz. then stand from there till pasir ris. in the mrt. wa.
VERY PAIN! zzz. if tmr can post photo I post.
9:26 PM
