ENTRIES
PROFILE
LINKS
TAGBOARD
MISCELLANEOUS
CREDITS

Human(s) Viewing

Friday, October 26, 2007

waiting for time to go to sch?
boring la. lol, very funny leh.
I set my hp alarm at 5.50am from tues - friday.
then! today ring.. then i tot normal sch day,
so, I went to change. THEN! LOL.
realise today got outing at 2.15. so, I'm now
in my uniform? =X hahahah.

I NOTHING TO DO LEH,
can't find sims to download.
my sims cd also disappear,
or play SIMS city? just now play audi le.
I LOSE LEH ): lose 2 times then never play le ==!
cause eating. hahaha. sian, lv 16. i from rank 4000+
to now 9000+ eh, very sad. haha, nvm? at least
that's because I got study from midyear tt's why drop =x
not because of any other lame reasons =D

&&&&&!!! ytd went to meet parents session.
WA! I OVERALL NO SUBJECTS FAIL! HURRAY!
lols? I was late =x mummy take cab from work place straight
to sch, then she say 6.15 meet at coral ma. but i 6pm then leave hse.
then the bus super slow, ==! then she ask the taxi came WS
to go sch tgt? =x haha. Then go there, shumin ytd 5pm offline audi
say go sch le. i reach at 6+ she also haven reach. wow..
then sit there, mummy talking nonsense..........
Then, I see mummy um chio, then I um chio. then I turn, see ms chan um chio,
I cannot tahan I laugh ==!! I keep laughing throughout lor. then
idiot ==! know I not wearing proper uniform, got la, class tee, but no
sch socks. LOL. my mother go find VP. say what very long never chat
with her~ zzzzzzz. my fault hor? for making them know each other.
who ask me so .... when sec 1 ==!
zzz. then I wait outside general office lor?
wait very long leh, then came out from vp's office then they saw me ==!
then they came out to talk crap to me. zzz. VP say, i see your results,
how can u fail amaths ~ ~ ==! eh, then! MR DENNIS TEO, NOT MY GD
FRIEND, CAME TO FIND MY MOTHER!
zzz. then he stand behind, talk talk talk. then i walk there. he smile.
Eee. zzz. then he say i promise him tt i wil lstudy hard. i never leh?
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

BYE!

9:05 AM