ENTRIES
PROFILE
LINKS
TAGBOARD
MISCELLANEOUS
CREDITS

Human(s) Viewing

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

YO, cause post long. I put this on top.
4th nov, starting at abt morning 8am to 12pm? (estimate only)
er, there's an organization by i duno whr, to Old folks to help
e ppl there. MANY more slots, anyone here wanna go? ^^
I'll be going! xD

VULGUR POST! DON'T READ IF U DON'T LIKE IT.
SERIOUSLY I DON'T KNOW WHY I BECAME SO VULGUR =X
& AND I DON'T KNOW WHY DID I CAPS MY WORDS. =x

So, Physics SPA today, actually very happy de. Cause was thinking,
cfm pendulum de.. spelling correct? zzz. NVM LA! Then when reach the lab,
IS pendulum la! THEN I LALA JUMP OVER THE WALL LE. Eh?
then started doing. THEN, MR ONG CAME, "ARE YOU SURE THIS IS
55 cm? OR IS IT ANOTHER WAY ROUND?" will minus marks anot i don't know
lor. Must do w/o assistance? but he help and i did not asked for it. ):
then then, the table. I did draw correctly i think. but cause the ppr wrote
55 cm? so i wrote in cm... when I'm using metre rule. Wrong ba?
IDK! the ppr write de. 55 cm and 25 cm. all cm ma. =x
Then, the seconds de. correct la. I see that it got increase ma.
I don't know. loose marks le? I DON'T KNOW LA! then!!!
then darn question! FREAKING DUMB! NO, I MEAN ME.
GRADIENT I FOUND 0.04? o.o!! SO, ANS SHUD BE 4 I THINK!!!!!!!!!
CAUSE INFRONT IS IN CM???????
THEN! second qns. comment on the g, acceleration due to gravity.
I dumb, or what i don't know. maybe too panic. too scared.
I go comment on k, which is the gradient. ==! I SO
FUCKING HELL DUMB LA! SUPER HATE MYSELF FOR MAKING
SUCH A DUMB MISTAKE! OK BUT LAST ONE CORRECT. CFM.
GOT DO B4! (: but only 1/3 correct shud get 0/2 marks or? zzz.
don't know leh. i not marker. experimental error. REACTION TIME xDD
thennnnnnnnn, graph also look wierd. although 3 points are joined. or 2,
I only know 3 very very very close to the line.but cfm got join 2. duno the third one.
THE LINE WHEN TOUCH Y-AXIS! WAS LIKE 2CM AWAY FROM 0????
DAMN ASS. Was like so ..... But I din care! Chem still can change value.
physics how to?? Hais!! I very sad leh ): Just now walking home want cry liao.
then reach home, zzzz, I told grandma I'm failing physics O levels. she tell me,
" I bought bread. " zzzzzz, Always ans no link de things. Then I laughed. haha.

Actually, no vulgurs? =X one only ma.
Forget it, its over~

Feel like chionging studies over holidays. bt not enuff assessment bks.
Then wanted to go ws pop straight, buddhen no pop card. knew I'm
buying alot =X so went home? But at home also no card zzz. so i just changed
(clothes like gg slp!!) gg ws! no mood ma! anyhow wear! =X
THEN! go thr, ws stupid! nothing de. all dumb books. so, called mummy.
Cause pop card with her. so ended up to TM! OMFG. and I'm wearing what?
JACKET WITH NOTHING INSIDE AND SHORTS! ZZZZZZZZ~
but nvm. bought $60 assessment bks~ =.=! alot? but one also like $10-$15.
Actually not alot leh! =X Amaths, Bio, Physics, E-maths, eng. eh, alot! ==!
Amaths, not enuff zzzzzzzz. mr teo ask us buy de. ANS ALLLLLL WRONG. please la!
what kind of bk is that. zzz. E-maths de same. also mr teo intro de. all wrong ans.
eng, need more for me ): Bio tooo, tys not enuff ): PHYSICS AFTER THAT
DARN SPA! ROARRRR! I BOUGHT THAT 1001 MCQ DE =X
buy 1000 get 1 free LOLLLL~ other subs got le, or can't find xD
OHH GOT SS ALSO =X that one $2 only lols. TYS xD I so kia su~ =X

my post is so super long =D can be compared to charissa's essay post le muahaha.
&, My mom keep thinking that im studying last minute ALL THE TIME.
wth? she busy with her work and her university which i don't think she will
be able to cope. no time to see me study and assume i did not. what rubbish is this?
GO HOME VOID LA YOU~ lols. teacher also say don't assume lo. xDD

then today see alot wierd wierd ppl, like one indian woman with her indian
ringtone, lols, one child buy tamil bk, go say straight to the mother, beside the
sales guy, he duno how read how to find for u LOL. evil girl. then another ... de.
duno real or fake lor, ask $10 from me to donate to forget what liao.
SIAO AH. then say $6. then i say no. then $2. I say sorry. she show me attitude ):
LOLS, but I did give, TO THAT OLD FOLKS HOME IM GOING =D
I dunno, no $$ NOW! BROKE LE! my allowance also haven gimme.
Ask mummy help me give $10 first. then this week left $20, which she haven
even give me! eh, i think post too long ah huh? but very shiokkk =/

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, nothing more to type le.

9:33 PM