ENTRIES
PROFILE
LINKS
TAGBOARD
MISCELLANEOUS
CREDITS

Human(s) Viewing

Sunday, October 07, 2007

Done with physics!

speed = distance/time

avg spd = total distance/total time

velocity = displacement/time

Acceleration=(v-u)/time
deceleration=RETARDATION(lol)

Force = mass x acceleration

Weight=mass x gravity

Moment of a force = force x perpendicular distance.

Density = mass/vol

Pressure = force/area

Pressure due to liquid column = height of column x density of liquid x gravity.

Kinetic energy = (1/2) x mass x velocity(sq)

Potential energy = mass x gravity x height

Work = force and distance

Power = work done/ time taken = energy change/ time taken

titer = (l(titer)-l(0))/(l(100)-l(0)) X 100 degrees

temp in kelvin = temp in degrees celsius + 273

e.m.f = k X titer where k is a constant.

thermal energy = heat capacity X change in temp (heat capacity)

thermal energy = heat capacity X mass X change in temp (specific heat capacity)

Thermal energy = mass x specific latent heat

refractive index = sin i/sin r

refractive index = speed of light in vacuum or air/ speed of light in medium

sin c = 1/refractive index


all fomulas. I think I'll forget them tmr anyway...

You sound so .... as if I know!
wtf. And you say .... I never even take lor.
Then I only ... ma. !!!!! Give you back la ==!
Give you 2 times back LA! you think I so
!@*# orh. wo hen low. after one msg only.
I replied ok and then no reply le. stupid.
shouldn't msg you in the first place la.
make me so low only. wth.
I don't want your ........ I want ..... D:
lol. type so much = type nothing anyway.
I'll earn back for you. don't worry.
I'm not the type of person you think I am.
!@&#@. Ha. I very guai le. never use those
"nice" words le. =X still studying A-maths now.
I don't understand alpha beta. crap.
what this sq tt sq. roar. and i like at chap 3 only?
no sleep for me tonight! byee.



10:42 PM