ENTRIES
PROFILE
LINKS
TAGBOARD
MISCELLANEOUS
CREDITS

Human(s) Viewing

Thursday, November 08, 2007

Good morning, Lols!

I've just woken up. ==! I'm not sure why?
... I realise that I'm using ... more than zzz now. hmm. xD
So, anyway, went to jie's chalet yesterday. Was okay.
Quite fun =D Went I reach there, was about 6.30pm then,
I saw no one, except for jie and her parents.. And Chun kee.
... Then, me and Chun kee sit at one side till, don't know what time.
But very long lo. Then, joey came back. I went to bbq, cause I'm
bored? haha.

Buddy and others were playing blackjack. Joined the game
later. We played very long leh. And I love where I'm sitting laaaa!
I kept winning thr, though not every round.

I SMASHED CAKE ON JIE
I SMASHED CAKE ON JIE
I SMASHED CAKE ON JIE

^^ Lols. Won like $6 from the game ba? forget.
went home at 12 + haha. slept till now lor! =X



I'm soooooo sorry. No one could ever have done that.
& that's my fault.. It won't happen again.

12:26 PM