Friday, November 16, 2007
hais, today played maple..
& I SWEAR IM GONNA WAKE UP LTR TO STUDY!!!!!!! (:
Chem, theres alot of work.
Anyway, I played a little of gacha today.
20k cash. 15 gacha. Wanted a purple cape.
... But got none. But I got something seriously so much
better. Purple Wisconsin. And its 4 int. Omg?
It's abv average right? (: & I don't know price.
I'm selling it I guess.. Not gonna create some pure int mage.
Not point keeping it. But I bombed my helm yesterday haha.
By scrolling it. Now I don't have one. It's okay? since I'm gonna buy a
lv 70 one. & I got alot of scrolls from gacha. Good thing I din get
some rubbish. although did get lv 40 sin top. but still, abvg average :D
so far sold earring dex 70% only. (:
OHhhh~ not gonna play tt much from today le I guess.
study study (:
11:41 PM
