ENTRIES
PROFILE
LINKS
TAGBOARD
MISCELLANEOUS
CREDITS

Human(s) Viewing

Monday, November 05, 2007

Hello,

Din blog for 4 days le xD

2nd Nov was bio spa... er, Better than physics?
duno. ==!

Went out with Edwin, Sin har & Yunling after
that to buy Rimes's Bdae present. xD
bought a crown necklace. very nice ^^
hoped she like it. haha. then,
went to Chalet to check it out.
Sinhar came along, Din know why,
but we stayed that night.
Then sinhar scared. zzz. call terence come.
HE SAY OK DE LOR! then end up call say
dowan come. because of maple i suppose.
then we say say say, end up he came ^^V
at like 1am =X 1 plus the chalet there
very scary lor, summore mine is at the end,
with the staircase.... ):
HHA. Then we watched Spiderman 3 with
terence's DVD player. until no batt.
then nothing do leh.. So, went sleep lor.
we din take the room with 2 single beds.
duno why. Took the one with queen size bed.=x
Me and sinhar slept on bed. THROW TER ON FLOOR xD

3rd Nov
went sch in morning. for chem.
then went like so early. 9.30 cause I tot i wud go home
lor. but lazy. so... Wear class tee, shorts and... slippers.
ZZZ. no tie hair also. I din bring anything ma.
Then when i went back, yunling and Edwin was already there.
So, played till at night bbq? then ... dun say le.
I very moody for some reasons. Sorry to those
I have attitude-ed ba. It's like, Felicia yiyi nvr come,
Then, LIM WEI JIE!!!! never come. ==!
Nvm ba, O levels more impt ^^.
Then I very sad for duno why. zzz.
Then I want cry le lor, daddy think I attitude.
came here want slap me. I stare at him, he go away.
Almost cried but I din.

Ltr at night, er, Rimes mom came, say she can't stay ):
So she din. too late for sheryl to go back, so she din.
3rd got er, terence, joyce, edwin, sinhar, yunling, sheryl
stay.. I feel bad lor. Sheryl so guai.. ==! then we go buy
beer, play cards stay till late late. like teaching her bad like that.
=x Buddy and his friend came late? duno why Rimes bf and
buddy same course de. then I leave them 3 behind as we walked
to Cheers. Then bought 3 E thirty three. Terence say want one de
he very dots. went back he drink one sip say not nice then dowan le.
zzzz. Then the 3? ==! I drank like 1 and a half? like siao le. LOL.
I don't feel safe drinking more, stopped. Edwin drank little.
others, exept Sheryl, all abit.. I was like siao le lor.
use uno stacko throw yunling lols! But I still know what I'm doing zzz.
then, I asked buddy if he want the other room to him and his friend.
cause no one slping thr. all scared. zzz. then he say okay.
Ltr like 2+ 3+ i very tired le.

4th Nov.
woke up at 6. Sheryl say she wanna go Old Folks with us,
so went xD quite fun la.. lols. slept on bus very long?

Have been thinking alot on the bus.
& do you know, you're the first who made me cry,
on my bdae. I'll never forget.

Went back and continue playing with O2jam.
oh ya, did not mention about them bringing 3 laptops. ZZZ.
Edwin, Yunling, Sinhar de. mine can't bring ):

Jie came, Then we went to lan shop. played audition xD
1hr only. ): then went back to pack up?
cause Mummy say leave the chalet till 5th also no use.
no one stay. so booked up ytd le. xD ^^
hmmmm, went dinner with family. crystal jade =X
but mummy got voucher ma! =X

nothing type lehh!
Oh ya today, the dt.
don't like her la. duno how to teach lor.
Nvm la. Slept. Haha. Seriously I think,
no point studying tt hard lor. In the end,
I'm still alone with my grades. there's no
difference scoring high or low. It's just the same.
I'll still be alone, If only I could choose?
I couldn't make anyone believe me anyway.
Get good results, good pay in future.
& die in the end?
SLACK TILL THE END. THAT'S THE BEST xDD

It's SLACKING TIME (:
It just feels so much better than chionging
all homework.

3:26 PM