Saturday, November 10, 2007
I think my eyes are gonna go blind if I continue
playing the comp for long hours =X
12 hrs spent on comp each day, and I said I'll study.
Damn it. =.=! I totally forgot about my studies!
Okok, so, I will study de. =.=! What if I still
forget about what I've said =X I'll put my assessment books
beside my laptop xD LOLS! & there's this damn thing
flying around my room now. & it disappeared for the second time
while I'm typing this. =.=! Right. Tmr I'll study.........
PHYSICS (: which I've not touched for a long time.
Actually, I never did, unless there's a test or smth =.=!
I'll study 2 chapters tmr (:
Soooooo, today played audi. Said in one of my previous post that
I've dropped to 9000+ in ranking? Today logged in, checked
ranking &&&&&& my ranking was 9000. LOLS! So.... o.o
Then played abit. I think my ranking is 8000 plus now?
Cfm is. [: My LALAswiits has reached Lv 11. ^^V No more
novice ): Haha! Din know why I wanna lv when I created
the acc to trash ppl in novice =X But Lved anyway.
Played with someone from America the other day.
Wow lols. He wasn't banned from AuditionSEA.
Normally IP adress from outside asia would be.
Nice guy anyway. Played couple mode. Did get quite
a number of hearts. I played for the hearts?
Cause shiok ma =.=! Didn't want to get a couple.

American guy & me <<<<
The 2 idiotic couple >> That kept asking us to couple.
& also the ones that kept "LAOGONG JY, LAOPO JY."
I seriously can't take it =.=! Totally disgusted.
Click to enlarge. The few below are random shots. ^^

We won ^^ Although didn't like guys to win.
But I'm in a male acc. =.=!

Then, we lost! =X PENGUIN!

Crazy finish move. Cool huh. We did it together ;D

Then we missed together =X
But there's one << =.=!
Ohhhhhh~ ate crabs for dinner today =X
NICE! xD Trying to type in english without
singlish is sooooo hard =//
Okay laaa~ I go bath liao. If not grandma's gonna
nag again. Worse still, she don't allow me to wash my hair
if any later T.T HAHA. SINCE WHEN I LISTENED TO HER =.=!
HAHAHAHAHA.
7:50 PM
