Thursday, November 15, 2007
Sian, 2x waste O.O
$3.50 fly. Today woke up at 4am to chiong maple,
seriously, when my alarm clock rang, I don't feel like waking up.
Was thinking, chiong for? lols, but guess what I woke up for,
the sushi mummy saved for me =.= Ended up chiong lor.
68-70 only SIAN! like that nia. 3rd job spend like 1hr plus.
so slow. and waste my $$ making that stupid dark crystal. haha.
100k each. And those are like, HARD TO HUNT? train how long get 40
only? Then ltr when with holy de bro, healed him at ludi. that
stupid ghost monster. =.=! that hit me 1.2k dmg when my hp is like
1.3k after he hb me. Trained 11%, then die! LOLS! then 7% lor..
Then CaoWarrior came to find us? then train abit? now 70 7% =.=!
eh, so stupid leh, 1 year de acc lv 70 only. LOLS NOOB LALA NOOB.
OK SMTH STUPID HAPPEN TODAY LA, damn that asshole.
I went mp3 at 4+ am, then I took over his map at 5+ I think,
he asked to takecare and tt someone from his guild will come over.
ok. So I waited, lved too, 69, then this DK came and ks, he say pt a guy,
or he'll raid the map. Then I was like, huh? why me? this map is not even mine =.=
then after long time, he say out the guild de name. wtf lor. then I tell them
everything. that dk still not happy. =.=! but okay le, after awhile, he talked
to me after he afk? or did he even. He sit there motionless for 3-4 hrs =.=
but when ks came he did moved. once. eh? Then, they end up say, that map
belongs to their guild de. for 2 months le. Please la, MAPLESTORY, the game for all.
There's no such things as my map for the rest of my life. no such thing lor, then other's
how? So i din really care, until he said, my slot was tempo. omfg. I trained here for like
6 hrs he then say tempo? Then I angry liao, but nvr say anything.
shout in bl about in only. Then holy de bro thing mage come ks. =.=! the guild still very
li hai leh. ask lv 54 dit ks lv 11x ice mage. lol la. but i managed to lv ^^V
then BL got ppl KS at gs5. there's like damn much ks today. I went there to HELP my
friend, but instead, I was playing with the ksers =X I was like "YO GLOWING HEAD"
to the zak helm guy then he "YO PINK HEAD" HHAHA. but I got help to ks leh.
that glowing head only sit there act only lor, don't think he really wanted problems.
his friend is the one who create trouble for all =.=! hahaha.
I don't know why, maplers like to raid each other's map lor, maplestory see the
website can see is a game for all lor, shudn't be doing all sorts of rubbish like that xD
sigh, this game will never be peaceful.. x3 babylon (:
BBL today very talkative xD
7:57 PM
