ENTRIES
PROFILE
LINKS
TAGBOARD
MISCELLANEOUS
CREDITS

Human(s) Viewing

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Updated links =X
HAHA. deleted quite alot, all moved or gone,
I don't know =/


YES I KNOW, I KNOW I'VE BEEN PLAYING TOO MUCH.
But playing too much doesn't mean I'll not spend time on my studies right.
Stop jumping into conclusions. My door wa opened like 10 times yesterday.
Every single time it was opened, I was scolded once.
For? I don't know. For wanting to study? wth is this. you opened the door
and scolded me, the moment I stood up to get my textbook.
& you din even bothered to ask what I was doing. You saw the laptop and
that means I was playing? Okay, I was online in maple, so?
It's like my brother ignores me and it's my fault again.
How would I even know that he's trying to find something when he came
into my room, he didn't even want to reply me when I asked him what he
wanted. & It's my fault for not helping him. WTH. This is dumb.
Okay, ytd I was scolded for, the volume of my music < my fault its okay,
but I did lower down the volume. I din know tt it could still be heard.
Was scolded for playing till 12am, for playing everyday & not studying.
(how you fucking know that when you are at work?)
Or you're just worried about ur electricity bills when daddy is earning 6k or more
I don't know PER MONTH. shut up. when you are spending every dollar you find.
& buying crabs for dinner. $50 - $100 spend you say it's cheap.
spending time on the internet = ex? CRAP LA.

WTF. THEN THAT FREAKING IDIOT.
WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO SHOW ME? THAT YOU ARE NOT CARING
OR THAT YOU ARE TAKING EVERYTHING I GAVE FOR GRANTED.

2:18 PM