Wednesday, November 21, 2007
yeah! I'm so super FULL T.T
eh, so, went out with the 2 guys and darling.
er, junjun din go la. sian. and don't know what wendy say?
junjun neck pain or smth. get well soon then ((:
then then, went to watch the bee movie lols!
nothing to watch ma. gosh, the couple behind us......
I don't know what to say. I feel like asking them to get out of the cinema =.=
damn it la. turn behind see the girl on the guy's lap. still dare stare me.
& im not the only one tt can see leh? someone saw MORE.
HAHA. they got out half way thru the movie. saw the girl trying to tidy her
skirt =.= crap sia. want fuck go other place fuck la. right behind me summore.
or was it the right side of the seat behind me. =.= SAME LOR. STILL BEHIND ME.
DISGUSTING ASSHOLES. =X haha.
went eat with mummy and home~ oo bored.
9:31 PM
