ENTRIES
PROFILE
LINKS
TAGBOARD
MISCELLANEOUS
CREDITS

Human(s) Viewing

Sunday, November 18, 2007

YO.
omgomgomgomgomgomg?
ytd set alarm at 3am, but I woke up at 10am.
7hrs can do lot things leh. can organise finish my file + do
5 chaps of tys for chem or maybe more. ..... =.=
not that I din wake up or hear the alarm. I will de.
I woke up the other time when sinhar sneezed lols.
& my alarm is damn loud lor. Then found out that my hp, no batt =.=
auto off. sad sad sad.

Online maple. then trained 5% with ver dear. like very long. at coolie, slow exp.
Then, heard from guild got ppl tio ks. so I asked whr, she say at sg gs5.
I from orbis head STRAIGHT down lor. then alot asked her qns like
kser lv, kser job, kser guild. she din even replied. And I still went down.
when I was going to reach, she started talking in guild, say can spare me mesos.
reach le see her throw steely. fun ah. tt one still okay. my friends leh?
dear and jon came also leh. like waste their money to come all the way to gs5.
She say, ks over le. fck. never even tell us. I straight gan her lor. then give her face,
I type in guild. I say you sibei guailan. lols, hmmmm.... then until tt time then i know
babylon de ppl also ... to her attiude. she still dare caps me. feel like raiding her map la.
but ke lian the ppl training thr.. so i din. But if i did, this guild gonna throw face man,
babylon vs babylon. haha. or maybe just babylon vs HER. LOLS. wa. can't tahan really. =.=
tmd guai lan. ....... babylon got her, throw face. other then that, I LOVE BABYLON =D
I heal around without weapon. can't do dmg
on monster. haha. ltr after awhile. i ksed =x wtf siah. feel like ksing her till she quit bbl.
wtf. she caps me say tt I blame her & say like "ME AGAIN, MY FAULT." then I was like,
wtf, not ur fault my fault izit. ppl come help you still dare caps me. summore ks war over le
still dowan tell me lor. wait for me to come. wtf la noob. ... She don't deserve a guild like
babylon lor. kp. the pt member also bth her. after I ksed abit I apologize to the members
at the map. then the idiot run. go gs4. no monster de. sit then I dced =.= alamak.
then talked until she nothing to say. what else can she say when its her fault.
I felt a little guilty typing this =.=

Afternoon went safra bowling with verrine and jon. eh, got pics but i can't find my cable.
lol. then played. fun. my fingernail broke. ouch. bleed but not pain. more numb.
omg, my cells are as slow as me. after like 20 mins then pain =.=!!!! hahaha!!
Went to tm after tt, find things eat. lols, walk to cs then tm then cs then tm then eat
fish & co. eat money siah. 3 person eat. we din order drinks. 3 fish and chip, 1 soup.
$53. $_$ ~ fly. lol. alamak la. hahaha. well, its okay for me. I haven really spent my
money I get for my bdae. haha. walked around tm? then headed home.

=.=! now my bro bang the piano, then my grandma ask "who playing the piano"
he say "DA JIE" =.=! arghh, I should stop meeting online ppl or what.
tt day, archonmage. shud be his ign. forget. =X Glen, asked me out. to his bdae bbq
at pasir ris. why the hell would he put it in pasir ris when he stays at yishun o.
=.= lame. Then wanted to go at first. but nah. all maple pro de there. I paiseh.
lv 70 noob. lol. summore go out to meet a guy. nope. =X gosh. there's alot of
online meeting in real life this holiday. ops. & so far I don't think I did jio them out.
WENDY AND JUNJUN IS AN EXCEPTION =D hahahaha. going find them le.
but no $$ =.= nvm. can la. promise to treat le lol. then guild meetings?
don't know to go or not. haah see first ba.. sian now. BB, go bath -.=

9:25 PM