Saturday, December 22, 2007
Heyhey! Haha.
What's up with people today? =.=
Vulgurs everywhere~ =.=
Went to Kbox today with jiawen jie, felicia and mummy.
@ chinatown. Then there's this GUY thr,
erm, blur blur, not really, shy shy. not really too. lol. just a guy. quite cute.
not for me sorry. Felicia flirting with =.= Eh? Lols. Then mummy went to buy
coffee, & mac fries lol. Then duno which worker saw? Came in with the food menu and said
"Erm sorry, you have to order smth, at least. If not, ......" Then mummy fierce.
I only hear " ..... Kaopei...... Kao bu." I was like o.O LOL. LOL. LOL. =.=~
Then ordered sotong balls lol. then ourr lunch came ^^ super not nice LOLS.
Then I ask them if they want sotong ball ma, left last one le. then mummy ask me eat it.
Then I say "我拿了啊。你真的不要啊?" THEN, Yiyi say I say" LJ" I where got =.=
Then yiyi go play one full of vulgur de song =.= Which, is too noisy, I cna't hear any.
Only can see lyrics "fuck" Others in chinese translate to, i don't even know what language.
Lols! I can't hear. Then still got the song "fuck it" nice song! (:
Wa, very vulgur la. then today the 3 girls all very bitch, other then me LOLS.
I very guai de ^^ LOL. Yiyi went toilet, then the "cute" guy came back. then
mummy say "eh? she go find you leh." lol. then the guy was like huh? find me for? lol.
then mummy say "She want to ask for your hp number, your age." lol. then he more huh.
HAHA. Then daddy fetch us home. Inside the car, they went crazy again la. Daddy was talking
to himself with his own language =.= lol. Then yiyi and jiawen scolding some bitch i heard.
Lols, describing with some language lol. crazy leh =.=
Hmmmm =.=~
5:47 PM
