Saturday, December 15, 2007
Lols, back laaaaa. Modem prob. Okay le.
=.=~ Tell me la, what have I done wrong this time leh? T.T
The wire connecting the modem and duno what broke.
Can't use le. So bought new one. Then I asked mummy tt day,
when will it be done? I need to use it. then she say "tmr"
then then then. okay, today is like 3-4 days after the "tmr"
=.=~ I really need to use lahh. So, the next day I ask, "why can't use de?"
She scold me WOR. What's wrong with that qn? T.T I know she stress with
work la. But don't have to like that right! ): ROAR. Then ytd I say I fix myself.
She say ltr new wire break again. Then mai let me. Then scold me again.
Eh? =.=~ My fault again. zzzzzzzzzzz... As if so easy break. .......... nth to say lo.
Tues going out with sinhar and yunling I guess? ^^ Depends ba. Most prob,
Meet early, then SOMEONE HOR, will be late.. Then become very late lor.
=X I din say anything ^^ haha. & wooooo, sinhar want go shopping WOR!
WOW. HAHA. Okay la.. Looking foward ^^ Last time I saw them was on my bdae =.=
2:16 PM
