ENTRIES
PROFILE
LINKS
TAGBOARD
MISCELLANEOUS
CREDITS

Human(s) Viewing

Saturday, December 08, 2007

o.O 5am le, hen fast. hahaha.
Mummy bought mei a PSP! baby blue de. never see before de colour o.o
Eh, I want lor. Now I'm stuck with my Game boy =.=~ Why no Game girl la.
Why must is by game boy =X At least mine's one with colour. lols.
& IT'S GREEN IN COLOUR (: LOL. Okay, I'll stop being lame with this game boy.
Argh, Soon It'll be my bro's. Since, I don't really play it.. So, I'll still get to play
the PSP! I still can lend it right? haha. But daddy, super bias. forget it.
As if I don't know how to save up for my own PSP. & he said "You got the money
doesn't mean I'll allow you to buy." Crap. Who needs your permission. LOLS.
I'll just buy it and what can you do, dumb. If I'm saving up for one, I'll be able to buy it
by the end of this year! (: But I'll not buy. Waste of money. Lols, I'll get bored of it
soon.

Right, Went to supper with family at bedok.. New western food stall? WA, SAI.
The food is like so =.=~ I mean, the quality doesn't fit the price. lols. The beef steak,
lols, is like so hard to chew. Took how long to chew. LOLS. The nicest food thr is the
fries nia. Not very nice though. Tmr, gg Adidas. oooo, my mom's friend's a staff thr.
50% discount this month! (: I'm gonna buy what I want tmr =D & gg Botak Jones after
that. YAY. Tmr'll be fat. haha. I'm gonna eat so much okay! =X

Actually, I should be studying lor! HAHA. So, got bio mood today. So studied?
till now.. =.=~ but I started at 2am =XXX 3 hours le. okay ba? After 3 hours of reading
of textbook, on only one chap, I still don't quite understand. I couldn't find any
usefull notes on the net, so wasted my time online. T.T Excretion.. hmmm...
Read more tmr then.. I'm gonna stop le. Back pain, Headache. Just ate panadol T.T
I did a little of CH9H1 too =D & I'm left with alot of work. I think I'll start with revision
of topics covered in 2007 for the 3 sciences. I don't quite get what I read le. Have to read
everything again. Haha. & the hw list is WOW. HAHA. Then after the 3 sciences, plan to
revise Maths then SS.. &, Mocking bird for the second time. Can I finish all these in 20days?
I think I can =D But there's ALOT of chem work!! ): I've already done some TYS..
SAD. I shouldn't be playing tt much right? haha. It's okay~ =X

SLEEEEEP~ =D

4:48 AM