ENTRIES
PROFILE
LINKS
TAGBOARD
MISCELLANEOUS
CREDITS

Human(s) Viewing

Thursday, December 20, 2007

^^ Pictures first.


Pure choc ^^ Coffee Bean!


Oh, Vanessa! HAHA. So fierce leh.


^^

Today went to Tao's for lunch. Nice ^^
Then headed to Suntec to meat Ah Guat jie. ooo. They shopped at Adidas.
Then I went around shopping for weijie's present. =X Then, bought a watch
for him.. =D Forgot to take a pic of it. & I passed it to him on the way home ^^
Hope he likes it ba. Lols, & mummy got alot of christmas present!! ROAR.

Tmr, visitng MsKoh, ^^ & Sat, to Kbox with Felicia, JiawenJIE and all.
Anw, Realised It's been quite long since I update any pictures of mine! haha.
Nahs. Wait till I get one then! HAHA.

I'll blog tmr again! (:
I'm going to change my audi nick to -VIP-LALA,
so, friends, don't log in to be shock that I've disappeared from your list lol.

9:39 PM