ENTRIES
PROFILE
LINKS
TAGBOARD
MISCELLANEOUS
CREDITS

Human(s) Viewing

Sunday, December 02, 2007

Played audi till 4am lols!! but most of the rounds, I dced..
=.=~ what's wrong with this laptop lol. Nvm, But i still managed
to lv my guy character x33 !! Lv 12 le wor! =D & My skills are improving.
YAY. At least better than that of a lv 17. yup. So, It's good to be playing 2 acc?
Ltr go earn exp for lv 18 le.. (:

So, what are you trying to do, or what are you trying to show me?
That you didn't really care or?
If by saying these are wrong then I've got nothing to say alright.
Should I be hiding things from you? NO, so what's wrong with saying
those things? Seriously, I think you should spare a thought for others lor.
In the way you are doing it now, it will never work. I know I did wrong
in some ways. BUT, don't you tell me you did nothing wrong. PLEASE LA.
Think please, how many ppl have you pushed away. Enough le.
You have feelings, other ppl have it too. You are hurt doesn't mean others are not.
You have problems doesn't mean others don't. You know how to say these too right?
Then have you ever really understand what that means?
Really ba, it doesn't really matter to me, whether or not to be hurt.
But I can't stand what I see le.

4:41 PM