ENTRIES
PROFILE
LINKS
TAGBOARD
MISCELLANEOUS
CREDITS

Human(s) Viewing

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Post for 29th.

Went to kaima's office for party wooo.
ALOT more than I expected. But not as bored as I think it will be ba.
Though some unhappy stuffs happen. But Its okay. USED TO IT OKAY.
Write about that later.

Weeee~ ^^ Daddy teached me how to play pool! =D
Finally I know how to play eh? Not only me he teached.
Erm, there's Sherilyn, Dominic, Aunty Susan... I forgot le.
Lols. Daddy pro =X & DADDY BIAS LAAA. HELP SHERILYN IN GAME. =.=
^^ I got evidence. Picture.

Okay, one more picture first, I'll continue.






Lols, Me & Vanessa. Her hand T.T
Played pool the whole day, while listening to ppl singing
karaoke. Lols. I lost daddy by a ball ): & Jiawen jie by a foul on e last ball. ROAR.
HAHA. I left with a sore throat ): & Woke up the next day with a runny nose &
cough. arghhh. & back ache for playing pool too long lol.
Okay, was saying some unhappy stuffs happened just now.
Lols, some bitch.. Lols, mummy said not the right word.
I said "not fit to be a dog." Yup, we're evil. Not as evil as you ^^
F***er only. Cb siah. I'm already so F-ing not happy the way
you treat those ppl le. Still dare to come kp my grandma?
& KP-ED ME YTD. KP. I don't know how to pool cannot ah?
Lols, As if you're any better than me. Don't even think you'll know
the game goes lor.
好心你啦。LOLS. Actually, think back. Also quite funny HAHAHAH.
REALLY, I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING! Lols, No one is playing with you.
You're playing with urself. IM SO SUPER EVIL. =X NOT AS EVIL AS YOUUU!
That's SO COMFIRMED!! =D

9:06 PM