ENTRIES
PROFILE
LINKS
TAGBOARD
MISCELLANEOUS
CREDITS

Human(s) Viewing

Monday, January 07, 2008

i'm happy ;D
Happy & satisfied with what I have. I don't want more.
I kinda like the life now. Busy with work and all.
& SUPER happy with the people I'm hanging out with now =DDDDDD

I'm here trying to help can!
Stop being so stubborn la!
Your excuses are LAME if you don't know.
It's your results, not mine. Shall I give that excuse for not helping?
Then what's the difference between that and "you're not my friend."
Don't even bother to do your homework. Or even just take a look at it.
You think you've already memorise them all? NO!
Don't forget what you've promised me. It's in one of last year's post.
You told me you'll study. Even Terence knows how to control.
Why not you? You knew we're all trying to help you. It's only you lo.

Sorry, I don't think I'll be blogging as often le. I'll try my best to! (:

4:49 PM