ENTRIES
PROFILE
LINKS
TAGBOARD
MISCELLANEOUS
CREDITS

Human(s) Viewing

Monday, January 28, 2008

^^ I'm happy, & sad.
HAHA! Sad because of some shit reason I don't wanna elaborate.
& happy because we did alot of crap today lol.
Joyce kept making me laugh HAHAHA.
"How do you say 'super white' in chinese?" WTF. LOL.
& she's polluting everybody's mind, with every crap she can think of. lols.
Went to white sands for lunch =x & then to the park to play SWING! xD
Which we ended up playing some kind of lame game. Rimes scratched me!
& pulled my shirt so hard! =.=!! HAHA. But then I still prefer to emo at the swing.
Which was later invaded by a group of indian kids. =.=! Okay, I shall not be so evil xDDD
But they were really so bad! They didn't wanna let other's play even when
they're not playing. ROAR. Haha! Saw Refuse later! xD & Lols, we went back
to white sands to buy drinks. & on our way, we saw refuse again!! xD
& Miss Chan too hahaha. Then we went to slack in the nursing room HAHAHA.
So damn funny la.

I don't feel happy.
Why don't anyone wanna believe I'm trying?
Then what's the point of trying to hard?
It'll still be the same right? ..........
& it doesn't feel good.
Why can't others try putting themselves in my shoes?


I'll still be the losing one,

9:01 PM