ENTRIES
PROFILE
LINKS
TAGBOARD
MISCELLANEOUS
CREDITS

Human(s) Viewing

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I'm sad ): ... Not impt =.= Cause I'll look as happy.
HAHA, I found this crap poem anyway.

Sometimes my homework is small
Sometimes my homework is long
But whenever i do my homework
My homework is always wrong

Sometimes I do my homework at a slow pace
Sometimes I do my homework in the fast lane
But however I do my homework
my homework is still a pain

Sometimes my homework is easy
Sometimes my homework is hard
But whenever i can't do my homework
I feel like a retard

=.= la.
Went home at recess. Lols.
& then stuck with the toilet for about 1/2 an hour lol.
Good thing I went back home eh? =x
Then I slept from 2 to 6! oh shit! =.=
I was still thinking to study my a-maths.
Ahhh~ HAHA. Still Feeling so tired.
Crap la. I go eat dinner le =x

7:02 PM