Sunday, January 13, 2008
-EDITED-
LOL, Edit cause I'm too bored le! =X
I'm using someone esle's wireless connection lo.
LOLS, is the laptop connect itself de. NOT ME AH! =X
HAHA, ltr then download maple in the other comp.
I'll delete it once I finish the zak quest..
Shiok siah. I think that comp can go zak lo.
Never dced once before de. NEVER. =D
& it's not even lag. coool right!
Don't feel like mapling le =.= Laptop can't patch..
Lazy download into comp. =X I'll get helm first before I
stop mapling. As in, aiya! I want to get a helm, before
helm 2 & 3 is out. those 2 totally SUCK la. & I want helm 1! (:
Went to TM for breakfast. shopped around. I want converse shoeeee~
THAT GREEN ONE NO MORE LAAA! DAMN IT! I WANT THAT SHOE!! ):
& OH YA, I JUST FOUND OUT ON FRIDAY TT MY SCH SHOE HAS A BIG BIG
HOLE LOL. It's like o.O the bottom part of the shoe can be pulled off de lor.
LOL. Mummy ask me buy converse since I'm there. Like diaoooo~ central also have?
cheaper summore. Anyway, it'll be the same after a few months de =x
& I maple doesn't mean I won't study!
hw :
Mocking bird notes 16-19 =.=
Lit essay
Bio 8.1 & 8.2
SS holiday homework LOL.
.... er, A maths exercise.
Chinese compo & letter writing.
SO MANY! =X
There's more I think?
7:52 AM
