ENTRIES
PROFILE
LINKS
TAGBOARD
MISCELLANEOUS
CREDITS

Human(s) Viewing

Thursday, January 24, 2008

'O' Levels results release!!
Didn't see anyone cry o.o
& today is so damn high la HAHA. But stressed at the same time.
I saw many happy with their O levels results, some where sad.
Some without any expression =.= I wonder how will I feel when it's my turn.
The top scorer this year was.. I forgot. Someone from 4/10 ohhhh~ a 9 point.
That's not very good eh? I was thinking to get a 9 point but nahs, like I can ever
get that. Hais, I'll study hard ^^

Talk about the happy things that happened today. LMAO.
Had fun with Weilin! xD I pushed my table to the corner.
LOLS, I call it my emo sit! & it's cool! Quite windy, a wall to lean on, & a better
view of the whiteboard! xD & since there's an extra table behind me, Weilin moved
behind me for the 2 hours after lunch. Lols! Free period~ xD Then we saw
Miss Chan at the opp block teaching sec ones LOLS la. & we're like waving to her lol.
Weling said "We are calculating the probability of her waving back to us." LOL.
& ltr, I didn't know why, half the class started waving HAHAHA!! Mr teo JC tooo!

& later we went around the school. Cause too bored? LOLS. Since there's no teacher
in class.. =x LOLS, we only went back 10mins before sch ends =X When
teacher was back in class. HAHA. HOT LIP GLOSS!!!

HAHA, me & terence kept laughing at Sinhar after school.
Ouch, Sinhar punched me so hard ):
Not the first time anyway HAHA.
BUT SO FUNNY LA! HAHAHA. DROP!

8:41 PM