ENTRIES
PROFILE
LINKS
TAGBOARD
MISCELLANEOUS
CREDITS

Human(s) Viewing

Friday, January 25, 2008

UPDATE!
I'm updating quite often le. I pushed my table back to my original place.
Today had Chem test. Oh shit! I didn't know! Ya, BAOMU told me ytd.
But I thought the test was some other day. I'm dreaming =x
Studied last minute! & why so suay chem first period =.=
I seriously don't know how to do, although it's just like copy & paste ans.
Everything was the same as the notes. Plain memorising. But I still can't remember.
I managed to finish the cations qns. Although not all correct =x & test for gas.
The other one, Anion I can't do. =.= I'm gonna die! I still told Ms Kang the day before
I would study hard, no, I'm already working hard. Sorry =x Haha, I still got a Chem
test on monday. I'll study for sure! ^^ I felt so tired today. Fell asleep during SS.
Lols! But I still did take down notes o.o

I'm going for PTC tonight. Ahhhh, tired. Haha! But It's okay. There's air-con
in the hall! =x Jk, nahs, I have Weilin with me tonight (: & I won't get bored. xD

Fuck amelia anne. Cb. See who wins then. I don't know how to study huh?
LOLS. Joyce said "see the amount she eat know she bitch liao."
True! See her plate is fucking full of everything in the stall I guess.
The rice is so little as compared. Damn bloody ant. Shut up when you don't even
know how to mark papers. A B when people deserve an A. & I'm sure that
our marks will improve by at least 10% if our scripts were marked by
Mrs Aziz! Damn her. =.= Fuck shit. If you don't want me to go UK with you
tell me, I'll not go lo. As if I wanna go with her. & the price is different according from
people from different prices. SUCKER LA. NO BRAINS. HOW POOR IS HER MATHS?
CAN'T EVEN DIFFERENCIATE NUMBERS. NOOB SHIT. LOL. I'm going crazy.
I'm writing such a long paragraph about her HHA. If my essay was a question
related to her LOLS. I'll need 10 pieces of foolscap. &&& still want to complain
about me to other teachers. WTF, as if she is any better lor. I'm more hardworking
her can! She's so darn lazy. Notes also can be found on the net. LOLS. Then I can also
be a lit teacher yeah? HAHAHHA. LOLS.

4:29 PM