ENTRIES
PROFILE
LINKS
TAGBOARD
MISCELLANEOUS
CREDITS

Human(s) Viewing

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Update update!!
I'm feeling so tired these few days. My eyes are so dry,
& I'm not sure of the reason..
I guess I have to update before my hp runs out of space for pictures!
Haha! It already did yesterday.
I'm so lazy I didn't upload the photos taken yesterday.

SUNDAY



Went out with Weijie to Bugis in the afternoon. HAHA. As per normal,
we went crapping. Got down at Lavender thinking we've overshot bugis.
Took the other train back to Kallang & we're like "Ooooo! Wrong way!"
LOLS, We took so long to reach Bugis HAHA.
Walked around Bugis Junction & to Bugis Street! ^^
Where he exchanged his shirt for a nicer one & where I bought my bag & shoes.
HAHA, then the the sky went crying =.= But we still made it back to Bugis Junction,
not really drenched. Ate at Yoshinoya! xD Nice noodles! & went to Aunty Susan's
house warming~ We're so bored we started taking stupid photos LOLS.




I took this! xD


He took this! HAHA.


LOL. This made me laugh!


& then my bro asked "Why didn't you take any photos of me!"
So I did.


I failed to take a nice one ):


LOL.


LOL.


Did I mention his dressing? SO EMO! This is prove!

Yeah, he look wierd.

He took this. Nice but blur =.=
HAHAHA. Okay done with the photos.
I'll go study for chem now =x

6:31 PM