ENTRIES
PROFILE
LINKS
TAGBOARD
MISCELLANEOUS
CREDITS

Human(s) Viewing

Saturday, February 16, 2008

... Refuse have been saying my posts were emo =.=
Okay, though I'm still feeling T.T, I'll post something not as emo haha.

There's chem mock exam today, and I'm feeling like a zombie.
I studied the test throughout the night roar. Did take a short nap
before studying though. But, still tired ya? Mostly because I had training
in the day.. my legs are still painful now. I din play much, but ran around the
school instead haha! Tell you guys how I actually made myself wake up
while revising (accidentally). --> I was damn tired, eyes almost closing when reading
the stupid torn chem textbook. =.= Then I Lean back, thinking my pillow was behind me..
Guess what, BANG! I knocked my head on the wall =.=!! And that's how I got really
wide awake =D No coffee needed! zzz.

Met Weilin for breakfast at hill top, and headed to sch for bio and chem lessons.
Mock exam was okay.. =D Much easier than I had expected.
Many MCQs were from the TYS ^^ And MY TYS is still with MsKang!
Whooohoooo, all thanks weijie for his TYS! Without it I won't be finding it easy!
But I still got a few TYS question wrong. Maybe the knock on my head
had killed some of my brain cells =x

Went to White Sands for lunch with Refuse, Sinhar and Shumin ^^
Lmao, funny things happened as usual. xD


Sometimes I just feel like giving up..

6:18 PM