ENTRIES
PROFILE
LINKS
TAGBOARD
MISCELLANEOUS
CREDITS

Human(s) Viewing

Monday, February 04, 2008

I typed alot, but backspaced all. Cause I find no point wasting
my blog space. Summarised: I fucking hate my father, & i know no one likes me ):

^^ so, happy stuffs! =DD

Yesterday
went to Bedok with Rimes and weijie, to buy skinnies!
The stupid store didn't have my size for green ): & weijie bought white.
Rimes went for tution, then me and weijie slacked at home, OH, PINEAPPLE TARTS!
This year's wasn't that nice, but still nice o.o Not as nice as last's years. WHOOTS, shiok
siah! <3! I didn't get the chance to make tarts this year ): Me & weijie was staring at
popo, ben & xiao yi po making those. hahaha! Then he went home so late =.=
like 11+ after we ate supper with mummy xD

Today
HAHA, I din go to sch! I tot I had sore eyes today morning, but o.o
nopes. Doctor says its not. It's still red, NOW. HAHA.
Damn swollen in the morning, and watery. omfg la. hahah!
Asked weijie to come over. =x & played stupid stuffs la =.=
China chess, risk, BAYBLADE! HAHA. So funny with the "open!"
Went to pasir ris town park ltr to play swing xD Went home at around dinner.
& slacked till 10 + HAHA. Me & weijie had "sticked" together since yesterday.
haha! Today's bored ):

10:59 PM