ENTRIES
PROFILE
LINKS
TAGBOARD
MISCELLANEOUS
CREDITS

Human(s) Viewing

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

29th:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAMIE :D

Today:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY :D

Pics pics!
Playing with dry ice lol.







Lmao.


Cool right :D


:D:D
Today had A-maths and Ss exams.
SS wasn't very well done, if this were my O levels,
I think I'll die straight away =x What to expect when I only studied
sec 4 topics, LAST MINUTE? haha, I didn't have time to finish
the papers la.. But was okay? Since I wrote conclusions also lol.
Like my part b) was half a page WITH conclusion o.o~!
But it's okay, my lit was equally screwed up. :D
A-maths was BETTER and EASIER than I thought!!
Hurray~! For the first time in my life, I could get the answers for
so many questions. Its so joyful you know. Even though the ans
might not be right, its feels so great :D I only couldn't do 3 qns.
I left 4 marks blank and if the ones I didn't know how to do were added
up, the marks I threw away was 18m. Not comfirmed though.
Method marks? :D:D:D I'm very happy already, really.
I'll work harder (: If I can DO this paper by just studying last minute,
I will be able to do better if I'd study earlier. I swear I'll work hard ^^
Tmr's Labour day! :D

6:04 PM