ENTRIES
PROFILE
LINKS
TAGBOARD
MISCELLANEOUS
CREDITS

Human(s) Viewing

Sunday, April 06, 2008

Yo. :D

My legs are so painful. Lols.
Shopped like MAD with weijie ytd. Should I just say walk?
Cause I din buy anything.
Walked from orchard to far east, and walked 2-3 times
around the mall as it was RAINING!
Then headed to.. taka. And walked for an hour or so and then to
wisma.., then we walked around till we figured the way to OG. =.=
walked around at HMV. Lmao, the stupid April shop la!!
The guy : "Looking for skinnies?"
Me: "Ya."
The guy: "Oh, here are the cheaper ones. One for 119. I think It's quite
reasonable right. But if you want to go for more expensive ones, its there" (points to the opposite direction)
Me: "o.o"

And I finally found grey skinnies!! DAMN NICE DE!
But I din buy cause it's $60. And I planned to buy a $30-$40 one.
Arghh, mummy asked me to go ahead and buy. Didn't still =x
GREY!! ): I think I'm in love with grey =/

Ltr went to east coast for dinner/supper at 10, with mum, dad and weijie.
While waiting for seats, the conversation of the group of guys sitting infront
of me was so hahahahaha.

Guy1 : "Eh, I tell you ah, my group of friends hor.. Out of 4, 1 bad, 2 good.
Guy2: "Walao, my group ah, out of 4, 3 bad ah. Only me good leh. I not zi kua leh!"
(Guy 3 diam diam)

LMAO LA.

6:30 PM