ENTRIES
PROFILE
LINKS
TAGBOARD
MISCELLANEOUS
CREDITS

Human(s) Viewing

Friday, May 23, 2008

Arghhhhhhhhhh~
Mt is monday, and I still have the mood to blog now!
Anw, thanks to our beloved extra-class-teacher (haha), yuanlao & zhu lao shi,
my compo improved by an amazing 9 marks in 2 weeks!! :D
thanks lots! My compo, which was once a 25/50 piece,
is now 34/50 :D And a mark more means an A2! (: I'm super happy already,
and I know I still can do better, so much more better.
Planned to stay at home for the next two days (Except going to Ehub to get my
WHooooohooooo bubble tea) to do some papers, have got like 5 papers?
I'll do them all, I swear!! & oh ya, the extra-class-teacher, whose name I've
already forgotten, is so damn nice can! And I'm gonna miss her man, really!
You know, she even gave us her contact number! so cute right! haha~!

& ooooooh, it's really just so freaking tired to care so much and yet no one bothers,
or maybe, you people are too blind to see that? What's more! Your attitude SUCKS.
I'm really getting so pissed off already, and yet WOOOOOOOW, it seems so perfectly
normal to you! Sometimes I really think if helping you people was the right thing to do!
If you don't like it, just tell me straight in the face, then I don't have to waste oxygen
and carbohydrate I've taken in to help.

It's really so fucking tired, and hurtful. ):

5:30 PM