ENTRIES
PROFILE
LINKS
TAGBOARD
MISCELLANEOUS
CREDITS

Human(s) Viewing

Friday, May 30, 2008

:D:D
Still, Lazy to put pics, haha msging Rimes now also,
so can't connect to comp. =x

Waiting for dinner :D
For the next 2 days, I'll study!!!!!!!!!!!
Mr Ong lend us his erm, practice pprs + notes.
Super nice right? HAha, gg photocopy them tmr too..

Mr curly hair, "curly hair isn't that bad" ? Since when did I say
curly hair was bad? It's just that, it looks super funny on you.
What gives you the right to say things like that to my friends,
and even more my friend's family members. You think I'll be unhappy
or even angry for what you've said to me? Obviously not!
And I don't need you to be angry for the things I say, it's just a
response to your very impolite comment. Go reflect on yourself man!!
How childish can you be?

You obviously don't like the way I, or we
speak to you, the way I comment abt your hair or any other things about you,
then why did you, in the first place, comment on my friend's behaviour in such a tone?
Why? Have you got the brains to think? Her behaviour, you don't have to care.
Fashion dog? Ha, and you don't follow fashion? What a joke! Calling other people
"dog" when you're nothing better!

And you think it's fun quarraling with you? No!
Firstly, it's a waste of OUR time.
Secondly, blogs ain't for quarraling, so stop it.
Lastly, I've got better things to do.

Bye, & sorry for what I've said in the past. It's just so irritating to have so many
things happening, AT THE SAME TIME.

5:53 PM